Trimble, Lindsay & Shea has been the law firm people in western Kentucky have been turning to for decades. Our lawyers are committed to excellence and have earned a reputation for focus and dedication backed by the highest levels of client service.
Diverse Areas Of Practice To Meet Your Individual Needs
Our primary areas of practice include:
- Bankruptcy: Attorney Robert "Bobby" Norris is ready to help you put your debt problems behind you. Whether you are filing Chapter 7 to discharge your consumer debt or need to restructure your debt through a court-supervised Chapter 13 repayment plan, we are ready to help you get the fresh start you need. Mr. Norris is licensed to assist clients in bankruptcy courts in Kentucky and Indiana. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Criminal defense: Attorney Patrick C. Shea has nearly a quarter century of experience in state and federal criminal defense matters. Attorney Bobby Norris has 16 years of criminal law experience, including a decade as a prosecutor. If you are facing a serious misdemeanor or felony offense in western or south central Kentucky, get quality legal counsel at your side right away.
- Divorce and family law: Our attorneys and staff understand how frustrating and emotional a divorce and other family law matters can be. We will work efficiently and effectively to help you protect your rights and your family's interests throughout your case. Through everything, you will find us supportive, responsive and ready to guide you with confidence.
- Probate and estate law: It is never too early or too late to begin protecting your family's assets for the future. Sit down with us to discuss your current circumstances and your long-range goals. Our services include wills, trusts, and handling final probate affairs and estate administration upon the death of a loved one.
- Tax law: We can help you with offers in compromise and tax workouts, audit defense and all other problems related to state and federal tax liabilities and arrears.
A Proud Part Of The Henderson Downtown Business Community
Call us at 270-854-9966 today to schedule a free initial consultation. We are located next to the Henderson County Judicial Center on South Main Street in downtown Henderson, just one block from the Ohio River. We accept credit cards for your convenience.