Charged With A Crime In Henderson
Henderson Criminal Defense Lawyers Representing Clients In Western Kentucky
Trimble, Lindsay & Shea has long been recognized as one of the premier criminal defense litigation firms in Henderson, Kentucky. The attorneys in our office have more than four decades of combined experience in state and federal criminal law, and we are ready to fight aggressively to help you protect your rights and your future.
Our experience includes:
- DUI and traffic violations related to drunk driving, including driver’s license suspensions
- Drug charges, including misdemeanors and felony offenses in state and federal court
- Assault and other violent crimes, including domestic assault
- Sex offenses, including charges that require placement on the state’s sex offender registry upon conviction
- Theft, including fraud, embezzlement, robbery, credit card theft and forged checks
- Property crimes, including burglary, breaking and entering, and criminal trespass
- Juvenile court offenses
DUI Defense Attorneys
Intoxicating substances include illegal drugs, prescription drugs, inhalants such as glue, gasoline or spray paint and over-the-counter medications, in addition to alcohol. If you have been charged with DUI (known as DWI in some states) in Kentucky, we can provide you with seasoned, professional legal services. We’ll investigate the circumstances surrounding your case and build a defense around them. We also handle under 21 DUI cases. The penalties for underage drinking and DUI for minors are getting stiffer every year.
If you were pulled over for a traffic stop and the police found a bag of weed in your trunk, did the officers have a warrant to look there? We handle a lot of drug cases, including possession, trafficking, and manufacturing charges.
Free Initial Consultation · We Accept Major Credit Cards
Call us at 270-854-9966 today to schedule a free initial consultation. We are located next to the Henderson County Judicial Center on South Main Street in downtown Henderson, just one block from the Ohio River.
Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and we are closed for lunch between noon and 1 p.m. daily. Evening and weekend consultations may be available by special arrangement.